Defective Product Attorney in Portland
Defective products affect thousands of people in the United States every year, from young children to patients and blue-collar workers. Manufacturers, designers, and retailers have a responsibility to make sure their products are reasonably safe for consumer use. Unfortunately, some of these professionals push products onto the shelf without proper safety testing, which puts consumers at risk for severe injury.
When this happens, Paulson Coletti can help. Voted by US News “Best Law Firms” for product liability litigation, our firm has a thorough understanding of defective product cases and knows how to handle them successfully to benefit our clients and prevent injuries in the future.
We have successfully recovered millions of dollars for our product liability clients, including:
- $5.475 million verdict for the victim of injuries caused by a defective pain medication pump
- $12.1 million verdict against the manufacturer of a defective lathe which caused a young man’s death
- $3.5 million settlement for the family of a young boy who suffered a serious brain injury after falling on a defective toy
- $3 million verdict for a heavy equipment operator crushed and killed by a defective road grader.
Numerous dangerous products have caused injuries, illness, and even death in the United States, including:
- Children’s toys
- Children’s safety restraints
- Seatbelts, airbags, and other vehicular safety features
- Toaster ovens, microwaves, and other household appliances
- Helmets for motorcycle riding and other recreational uses
- Hip replacements, surgical mesh, and other medical devices
- Power tools
- Heavy machinery / equipment
Contact our firm today if you or a loved one was injured by any one of these or another dangerous product.
Paulson Coletti: Uniquely Equipped to Handle Product Liability Cases
Our team at Paulson Coletti has over 100 years of combined legal experience. Our ability to offer clients instructive help and effective advocacy in product liability cases is demonstrated by our track record. Not only is our firm listed in “Best Law Firms” for plaintiffs product liability litigation, Attorney John Coletti is a two-time winner of the Lawyer of the Year award in the Product Liability Litigation category from The Best Lawyers in America®.
Schedule Your Free Legal Consultation
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we believe that “liberty and justice for all” is a mandate. We fight for our clients, accepting cases we believe in, and doing whatever it takes to protect their rights.