Ridgefield Personal Injury Lawyer
After an accident in Ridgefield that gives you a personal injury, the civil justice system may lend you the right to file a claim to financial compensation. An at-fault party may owe you money for negligently, recklessly or intentionally causing your damages. You may have the right to file after many different types of accidents, from car crashes to injuries that occur at work.
A personal injury lawyer is someone you can trust to protect your legal rights and look out for your best interests for the duration of an injury claim. Your attorney does not win unless you win. Hiring a lawyer from Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC can give you a professional who will listen to your story and lend you legal advice during a difficult time in your life. Contact us to discuss your case for free in Ridgefield today.
Why Hire Us?
- We are a boutique personal injury law firm that is selective about its number of cases.
- We use aggressive, proven and custom-tailored legal strategies for each client.
- We have a long history of winning cases in and out of the courtroom.
- We always act within our clients’ best interests rather than our own.
- We accept Ridgefield personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis.
Do You Need a Ridgefield Personal Injury Lawyer?
How you or a lawyer navigates your state’s civil justice system could determine the value of your case’s outcome. Hiring a lawyer can level the playing field between you and an insurance corporation during negotiations with an insurance claims adjuster. A lawyer can combat insurance bad faith practices and make sure powerful corporations do not take advantage of you. This could ultimately lead to greater compensation for your injuries and losses. Your final settlement or verdict could include amounts to cover your past and future medical bills, property damages, losses of income, and pain and suffering.
Types of Personal Injury Claims
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, our lawyers have collectively spent more than 100 years practicing personal injury law. In that time, we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for injured victims. Our law firm is proud to serve the Ridgefield community during many different types of civil claims.
- Motor vehicle collisions. All types of automobile accidents, including those involving cars, trucks, buses, bicyclists, pedestrians and motorcyclists.
- Medical malpractice. Any injuries or harms a patient suffered due to the negligence or breach of duty of care by a medical care provider.
- Premises liability accidents. Personal injuries from dangerous or defective premises, such as slip and fall accidents or dog attacks.
- Product liability incidents. Injuries due to defectively manufactured, marketed or designed consumer products.
- Wrongful death. Claims based on fatal accidents and deaths that reasonably would not have occurred with due care and responsibility.
You might have a case if one or more parties owed you a duty of care, violated this duty and caused your accident. If you believe you have a claim to damages in an area of law we practice, please do not hesitate to contact us to start your case with a free initial consultation. We will ask you questions about your injuries to understand whether you might have the elements of a claim. If so, we might offer to represent you.
Contact a Ridgefield Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Consulting with a personal injury lawyer about your recent accident and injuries could help you gain a clearer understanding of your rights under civil law. You might discover that another party – such as a driver, employer or product manufacturer – is liable for your damages for causing the accident. Handing your case over to an attorney allows you to concentrate on your physical and emotional recoveries while a legal advocate takes care of your financial recovery. Find out if you have a claim today. Contact us through our website or call (503) 226-6361.