Recognized Legal Counsel
During his extensive and prolific career, Chuck fought hard for individuals going up against large institutions. He obtained large sum verdicts and settlements in cases that seemed unlikely to win.
Chuck Paulson passed in 2022 just before his 91st birthday. Due to his unparalleled efforts during his career, Chuck earned the honor of serving as President of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association on two occasions. He also served on the Board of Governors of the Oregon State Bar.
Chuck Paulson, was not adverse to hard work or striving for what he wants. Born in Southeast Portland, Chuck served as an airborne infantry officer before turning his sights to law. With the help of his wife Amy, he put himself through law school at night while also serving as a member of the Portland police. His tenacity led to his success in the courtroom.
Chuck attended and graduated from Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College in 1958. Since he earned his law degree, he worked relentlessly to fight for justice and the rights of citizens. As a Portland personal injury attorney, he was not one to fear combat or competition but rather embraced it. After graduating, Chuck worked at one of Oregon’s renowned plaintiff’s firms.
Some of Chuck’s Accolades Include
- Selected as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Listed as one of The Best Lawyers in America since it was first created in 1987.
- Named Outstanding Alumnus of Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College in 1997
- Honored as Oregon Trial Lawyers Association’s Distinguished Trial Lawyer in 2000
- Portland Monthly magazine has proclaimed him one of Portland’s Best Lawyers
- Not only that, but Chuck has been listed as an Oregon Super Lawyers for nine years
- All awards