Truck Accident Attorney in Portland
Take action after a truck accident by contacting the team of Portland truck accident lawyers at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC. Federal regulations restrict and direct the actions of truck drivers. We are familiar with these regulations, allowing us to identify when a trucker’s negligence or wrongdoing contributed to an accident. We protect accident victims and stand up for them against negligent truckers and their employers. Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC has been able to secure many successful verdicts and settlements for truck accident and other injury victims, and for our efforts, have been voted to the list of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News in the practice area of personal injury litigation – plaintiffs.
Our Truck Accident Victories
We have been able to secure many successful settlements and verdicts for our clients involved in trucking accidents, including:
- Verdict for client who was run off the road by a semi-truck and suffered a bleed on his brain
- Verdict of $1.3 million after our client’s wife was killed and he lost a leg in a head-on collision with a semi-truck.
- Settlement for passenger in improperly loaded semi-truck that fell over on the freeway
100+ Years of Legal Experience Among Our Portland Truck Accident Lawyers
Semi-trucks can be up to six times larger than passenger vehicles in terms of size, weight, and engine size. While most cars weigh approximately 5,000 pounds, big rigs can weigh up to 80,000 pounds. This size disparity highlights the risk large commercial vehicles pose to other motorists.
By law, truckers are required to follow guidelines such as:
- Taking regular rest breaks
- Not driving over the maximum number of miles allowed
- Maintaining the vehicle according to standards
- Observing weight and loading restrictions
- Strictly following the zero drug and alcohol policy for drivers
If you or someone you love was hurt in a truck accident, taking the first step to protect your rights is as simple as calling Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC. Our lawyers are passionate about protecting the rights of the injured and holding irresponsible truck drivers accountable. We see our work as a pursuit of justice, and we take it seriously.
Request Your Free Consultation Today
We have been serving injury victims and their families in the Pacific Northwest for many years. We carefully examine each case that comes to our office, accepting only those we believe in. Our high standards of integrity and our experience set us apart.
Don’t hesitate to contact our office and set up a free case evaluation.