Portland Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are the leading cause of personal injury claims in the United States. Every year, thousands of Americans suffer serious injuries and some lose their lives in dangerous highway collisions. Unfortunately, many of these accidents happen because drivers are reckless or irresponsible.
Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC was named to the list of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News in the practice area of personal injury litigation – plaintiffs. We have been recognized for excellence in pursuing justice for car accident victims.
We have been able to secure many successful settlements and verdicts for our clients involved in auto accidents
- Our client was awarded $1.3 million after his wife was killed and he lost a leg in a head-on semi-truck accident.
- Our client suffered a severe brain injury in an accident caused by poor highway maintenance. Our client was awarded $1.2 million.
- Our client was awarded $1.1 million after sustaining a brain injury in an auto accident.
- Confidential settlement for a passenger injured when a driver was over-served and visibly intoxicated at a bar
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we believe that reckless and careless drivers should be held responsible for the damage they cause. To us, “liberty and justice for all” is more than a phrase; it is a mandate. Our Portland car accident lawyers work hard to provide serious advocacy for the individuals we represent, and we trust that our hard work will be to your benefit.
What causes car accidents?
Far too many accidents are initiated by reckless driving behaviors. Other collisions occur when drivers fail to adhere to basic rules of the road or drive while distracted. Drunk drivers pose another huge risk to motorists on the road. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), approximately 1 in every 5 Americans will be involved in an alcohol-related crash in their lifetime.
Some common types of accidents include:
- Texting Driver Accidents
- Auto Product Liability
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Rear End Accidents
National and state statistics provided by the NHTSA:
- In 2012, more than 2.3 million Americans suffered injuries caused by car accidents.
- In 2012, there were 149,358 car crashes in the states of Washington and Oregon alone.
- An average of 93 people are killed in car accidents every day in the United States.
- Of these daily nationwide fatalities, 28 deaths are caused by drunk driving.
Discuss Your Case with Our Portland Car Accident Attorneys
Please call Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC today for the legal help you deserve. Begin by scheduling a free case evaluation to discuss your situation.
Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for car accident victims, including numerous multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. We have the necessary resources to prepare all car accident cases for trial, should going to court be necessary. Whatever it takes, we are committed to securing the most favorable result possible for our clients.