Vancouver, WA Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
The spinal cord holds the main nerves of the body. An injury to the spinal cord is exceptionally dangerous and can lead to permanent damage, including paralysis, either paraplegia or quadriplegia. If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal cord injury leading to loss of mobility in Vancouver, Washington, call Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC for help.
The lifetime costs associated with a spinal cord injury are in the millions of dollars. If a spinal cord injury is the result of reckless or negligent actions of another party, you have the right to seek compensation for all damages. Our litigation team at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC can help you to file a claim or lawsuit to seek justice and full compensation.
Why Choose Us
The attorneys at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC have many years of experience with spinal injury cases. We offer unique capabilities to our clients:
- We maintain a small caseload so that we can provide personal, undivided attention to your case.
- We are aggressive negotiators and experienced trial lawyers.
- We will take your case to trial to recover the maximum possible compensation if this will best serve your interests.
- We work on a contingency fee basis – there is no fee to you unless we are successful in your case.
Common Causes of Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal cord injuries can occur in a wide range of situations. An act of negligence or the reckless behavior of another party may leave an innocent person paralyzed. The types of incidents that may result in permanent disabilities from spinal cord damage include, but are not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Construction accident injuries
- Water-related accidents (boating, diving)
- Sports injuries
- Medical or surgical complications
- Pedestrian accidents
- Winter sports accidents
- Penetrating wounds
- ATV accidents
Types of Spinal Cord Injuries
There are two basic categories of spinal cord injuries:
- Incomplete spinal cord injuries: In cases in which the spinal cord is only partially severed or crushed, some mobility function may be retained.
- Complete: When the spinal cord is fully severed, the area below the injury will lose all function.
Who is Liable?
In filing a spinal cord injury lawsuit, all liable parties must be identified. The person or persons who engaged in some form of negligent, reckless, or dangerous behavior leading to a spinal cord injury must be held accountable. The liable party may be a driver, a homeowner, a commercial or government entity, a manufacturer, or other party. At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC in Vancouver, WA, we offer a free case consultation to assist you.
Why You Need a Lawyer
In cases of negligence leading to a spinal cord injury, you have the legal right to seek compensation for all damages. An experienced trial lawyer from our firm can assist you through the entire legal process, including identifying all liable parties, valuing your case, and filing a lawsuit in civil court to seek the maximum possible in compensation. Your case will involve an investigation into the facts, interviews with eyewitnesses, along with testimony from medical and financial experts. At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we devote all our resources to the clients we represent, and you will owe no fees unless we are successful.
Contact Our Trial Lawyers Today.
If you have suffered a spinal cord injury, contact Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC in Vancouver, Washington for a free case consultation.