Vancouver, WA Car Accident Attorney
According to statistics gathered by the Washington State Department of Transportation, a car accident occurs in the state every four minutes. On average, a person dies in an automobile accident in Washington every 20 hours. A car crash may lead to long-term, physically and emotionally devastating effects for an innocent person who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
If you or a loved one has been injured or lost their life in a car accident, it is vital to secure representation from a highly-experienced attorney as soon as possible. The team of attorneys at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC is here to help you seek justice and full compensation in cases of driver negligence.
Why Choose Us?
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, our litigation team is dedicated to securing justice for the injured in car crash cases in Vancouver and throughout Washington and offer some significant benefits to the people we represent:
- We are aggressive negotiators and experienced trial lawyers. We will not hesitate to take your case to trial to recover the maximum possible compensation.
- We have more than 50 years of combined legal experience that has earned us an outstanding reputation and numerous recognitions from respected organizations.
- We are honest and transparent with our clients at all times, acting in their best interests rather than our own.
Types of Car Accident Injuries
Every car collision is unique in the type of impact, speed, and the injuries sustained. Certain types of injuries commonly occur in auto accidents, including but not limited to:
- Broken bones: These can be hairline fractures or simple breaks. Or they can be compound fractures, in which bone pierces the skin and creates opportunities for dangerous infections inside the body. In some cases, bone is shattered and must be reconstructed with metal plates or pins.
- Neck injuries: When impact occurs, the neck can be suddenly forced forward or to the side. The neck can be sprained or strained, or a disc in the neck can be damaged.
- Back and spinal cord injuries: A car accident can lead to back or spinal cord injuries. This can result in chronic pain or even shattered vertebrae or nerve damage. Lifelong mobility can be affected when the spinal cord is damaged.
- Head and brain injuries: A head injury can lead to permanent visible scars, or a brain injury with a long-term impact on physical and cognitive abilities, or death.
Causes of Car Accidents
When another driver has engaged in reckless or negligent driving behavior, that party must be held accountable for their actions. Common causes of car accidents include, but are not limited to:
- Distracted driving, such as texting while driving.
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Violation of traffic laws. This can range from running a stop light or stop sign to speeding, tailgating, lane violations, illegal turns, and others.
- Car part or vehicle safety system failure.
Who is Liable?
The first step in a car accident injury case is to determine liability. A full investigation into the facts must be conducted, including an evaluation of the vehicles, accident scene, interviews with eyewitnesses and an evaluation of the police report from the accident. At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we have the resources and experience to identify all liable parties, whether another driver, an auto manufacturer or auto parts manufacturer if a vital component of the vehicle failed. If a vehicle accident was the result of dangerous road conditions and a failure to maintain, the entity responsible for the road may be liable.
Contact Us Today
Contact Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC in Vancouver, WA for a free and private case consultation. We charge no fees unless we win for you.