Seattle Brain Injury Lawyer
An injury that affects the brain could cause lifelong challenges and disabilities. Severe brain injuries can cause cognitive problems, memory loss, trouble with speech and communication, and developmental delays in children. The lawyers at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC help victims with brain injuries recover financially, physically and emotionally. Our Seattle brain injury attorneys may be able to help you and your family recover fair compensation and move forward. Please contact us today to learn more during a free consultation.
Why Clients Choose Us
- We truly care about clients, their recoveries and their futures.
- We have decades of experience navigating and winning brain injury claims.
- We go the extra mile to maximize our results won.
- We are true trial attorneys, able to take any case to court in King County.
- We accept Seattle brain injury clients on a contingency fee basis.
Brain Injury Types and Common Causes
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we have over 100 years of collective legal experience in personal injury law. In that time, we have helped thousands of clients achieve positive outcomes for their injury claims. Our attorneys can help clients with all types of head and brain injury lawsuits, including skull fractures, open/closed head injuries, concussions, coup-contrecoup injuries, diffuse axonal injuries, brain hypoxia, acquired brain injuries, hemorrhages, hematomas and edema. We have experience with all types of accidents as well.
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Falling objects
- Sports incidents
- Workplace accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Surgical error
- Birth injuries
- Physical assault
- Nursing home abuse
- Daycare injuries
Hiring a brain injury lawyer in Seattle can ensure you do not settle for a lowball settlement offer from one or multiple insurance companies. An attorney will understand the true value of your brain injury claim, as well as how to achieve fair results for your injury and damages. You can focus on you or a loved one’s physical recovery and rehabilitation while an attorney handles the legwork of your claim.
What to Do After an Accident That Causes a Brain Injury
Every traumatic brain injury is serious. Treat a brain injury claim with due care and respect. Speak to a lawyer from Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC about how to obtain compensation from the at-fault party. Retaining a lawyer can enable you to go through all the required motions of obtaining justice and compensation while protecting your rights as an accident victim.
- Call 911 or report the accident to other authorities.
- Take photographs while still at the scene of the accident.
- Go to the nearest hospital in Seattle for medical care.
- Contact the insurance company of the at-fault party to file a claim.
- Do not admit fault for your traumatic brain injury.
- Follow the doctor’s treatment orders exactly.
- Obtain copies of your medical records and police reports.
- Document your experience, including how you feel, in a journal.
- Contact a brain injury attorney for legal advice.
- Negotiate for fair compensation with help from your Seattle injury attorney.
Taking the correct steps after a brain injury could help you protect your legal rights during a critical time in your claim. Obtaining prompt medical care, for example, can show an insurance company you did your part to recover physically. Work with our attorneys from the beginning for assistance with every step of the brain injury claim process.
Contact a Seattle Brain Injury Lawyer
A brain injury could alter many aspects of your life. At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we are passionate about helping brain injury survivors protect their rights and obtain due compensation. We can assist you with finding the right doctor in Seattle, obtaining evidence of negligence, filing a personal injury claim and fighting for the compensation we believe you deserve. Do not wait to contact us after a brain injury diagnosis. Request a free consultation in Seattle today at (503) 226-6361.