Tacoma Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents occur too often in Tacoma, Washington. At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we look forward to the day when motorcycle accidents are far less common. We work hard not only to help individual clients obtain compensation for their motorcycle collisions but to motivate real change in transportation safety on an institutional level in Pierce County.
If you or a loved one has injuries from a recent Tacoma motorcycle accident, find out if we can help. We may be able to negotiate a fair compensatory award from one or multiple defendants on your behalf. If so, we can handle your claim on a contingency fee basis, with $0 in attorney’s fees charged to you if we do not win a compensatory award on your behalf. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation with our motorcycle accident lawyers.
Why Choose Us?
- Our law firm has trial attorneys with more than 100 years of combined experience.
- Our attorneys do not fear any defendant – we can take anyone to trial in Tacoma.
- Our lawyers have a reputation for excellence in the Tacoma community.
- Our personal injury lawyers have obtained millions on behalf of clients.
- Our attorneys believe in providing individualized client care every step of the way.
- Our Tacoma car accident attorneys and truck accident lawyers have extensive experience.
What Caused Your Motorcycle Accident?
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we can work with investigators to revisit the scene of a serious motorcycle crash and collect evidence, if available. We work hard to identify the precise causes of our clients’ accidents, as well as to prove liability on behalf of claimants. We can help you determine the cause of your recent Tacoma motorcycle accident.
- Motor vehicle operator error. Motor vehicle drivers are often able to prevent motorcycle accident collisions. If a driver could have prevented your crash but negligently failed to, he or she might be liable. This includes cases involving drunk driving, distracted driving, drowsy driving, broken roadway laws, and unsafe turns or lane changes.
- Property defect. Even a minor defect in a roadway in Tacoma could cause a motorcycle crash. If a problem such as a pothole, dangerous construction zone, obstructed sign, broken stoplight, missing guardrail or wet grass clippings caused your crash, the owner of the property might be liable. The defendant could be the city or state on a public roadway.
- Motorcycle defect. Sometimes a motorcycle crashes without the involvement of a third-party driver. Single-vehicle collisions and others could stem from vehicle defects inherent to a motorcycle’s design or manufacture. A motorcycle or part manufacturer could be liable for collisions, injuries and deaths related to defective parts.
Your lawyer can bring an injury claim against a driver, an employer, property owner, the City of Tacoma, a product manufacturer or any other culpable party in Washington on your behalf. Then, your lawyer can negotiate for maximum compensation for your damages. Hiring an attorney can make it easier to determine the defendant in your claim, bring your case by the deadline and achieve fair results.
It can be difficult to move forward after a motorcycle accident that gives you a serious, life-changing or debilitating personal injury. You might not have the means to pay for your medical bills and motorcycle repairs out of pocket. Bringing a fault-based claim or lawsuit could result in payment for these damages and others: lost wages, physical pain, emotional distress and more. Discuss the possible value of your civil claim with our Tacoma motorcycle accident lawyers today.
Go Over Your Case in Detail With a Lawyer for Free
A successful case could be exactly what you and your family need for peace of mind and closure after a harmful motorcycle accident. After a collision anywhere in Washington, please contact us at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC to schedule a free legal consultation. We will not charge you unless we win the claim on your behalf. Call (503) 226-6361 today for more information.