Eugene Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
Drunk driving is a reckless crime dozens of drivers in Oregon commit daily. Alcohol-impaired traffic accidents account for an average of 29 deaths per day throughout the U.S, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A drunk driver can engage in many dangerous behaviors, including speeding, driving the wrong way and running red lights. These actions can contribute to the severity of a vehicle, bicycle or pedestrian collision.
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we are passionate about bringing drunk drivers in Eugene, Oregon to justice. If you are the victim of a drunk driving collision, or if you lost a loved one, call (503) 226-6361 for a free legal consultation. We may be able to help you with an insurance claim or civil lawsuit in Lane County.
Why Choose Our Attorneys?
- Our lawyers have over a century of combined legal experience, including representing clients during many driving under the influence (DUI) accident claims.
- Our attorneys always dedicate personal attention to their clients. We are a boutique-style firm that believes in tailored legal representation.
- Our services come at no risk to you. We offer free initial consultations, as well as no legal fees charged unless we win your drunk driving case.
Can a DUI Accident Lawyer Help Your Accident Case?
Recovering fair compensation from an insurance company can be difficult after a drunk driving accident in Eugene. Insurance providers often try to get out of paying reasonable amounts to claimants by downplaying their injuries or arguing against liability. Hiring a lawyer can enable you to refute these practices and fight for maximum compensation from the at-fault party. A lawyer can collect evidence and deal with the legal process on your behalf while you concentrate on recuperating from your severe crash-related injuries.
Your Recovery Options After a Drunk Driving Accident
If a drunk driver caused your car accident or truck accident, we at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC do not believe you should have to pay for your damages. We work hard to make sure DUI drivers face justice and accountability for their actions in Oregon. We can help you examine all your potential options for financial recovery after a drunk driving accident in Eugene before beginning your claim.
- First-party insurance claim. Oregon’s unique insurance laws mean you can file a claim with your own insurance provider if desired. This might be the right choice if you have minor injuries or do not know the identity of the at-fault driver.
- Claim against the drunk driver. The drunk driver should have automotive insurance to cover your medical bills, property repairs and other damages. We can help you achieve a fair outcome during insurance settlement negotiations by proving the drunk driver’s fault.
- Dram shop liability lawsuit. Oregon Revised Statute 471.565 makes it possible for victims of DUI accidents to bring claims against the dram shops that served the intoxicated driver alcohol, in some situations.
Some DUI crashes involve a hit-and-run crime. If the police do not know the identity of the drunk driver that struck you, you may still be able to obtain compensation through your personal injury protection insurance or a third-party lawsuit against a defendant such as the City of Eugene for an unsafe roadway. Our lawyers can investigate your drunk driving accident case for signs of third-party liability on your behalf.
Contact a Eugene Drunk Driving Accident Attorney
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, our personal injury lawyers understand how drastically a catastrophic car accident can affect your life. We take your rights as seriously as you do. We can help you and your family members seek fair recovery for your various damages after a collision with a reckless drunk driver. Start your case with a free initial consultation with our local Eugene lawyers. Request yours today.