Beaverton Car Accident Lawyer
No driver wants to deal with the aftermath or repercussions of an auto accident. Yet every day, thousands of drivers and their passengers end up in collisions. In Oregon alone, victims suffered injuries and died in 28,397 injury accidents and 403 fatal accidents in 2017. Reckless, careless and inattentive drivers cause the majority of car accidents in Oregon.
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we help car accident victims and surviving loved ones work through insurance processes and personal injury trials in pursuit of maximum financial compensation from at-fault drivers and other parties. Our attorneys may be able to help you recover. Call (503) 226-6361 today for a free injury consultation in Beaverton.
Why Choose Us?
- Our legal advocates are dedicated to justice and pursuing fair compensation. We believe in trial by jury – we are not afraid to go to court for maximum results.
- Our boutique Oregon law firm represents injured individuals and families using a client-centric approach to personal injury law in Beaverton and throughout Oregon.
- Our law firm has had great success in and out of the courtroom. We use aggressive legal tactics and prepare all cases as if they will go to trial.
- Our Beaverton car accident lawyers take cases on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay our fees out of pocket, win or lose.
How a Lawyer Can Help Your Case
Auto insurance companies unfortunately do not want to maximize payouts for their clients. They want to save their investors money by minimizing claimants’ settlement amounts. Hiring a lawyer makes it easier to state your case and fight for better compensation. An attorney can speak to claims adjusters on your behalf, making sure they do not infringe upon your rights. Your lawyer can negotiate for a fair settlement amount or take your case to court while you focus on healing.
Who Is Responsible?
In Oregon, injured crash victims can pursue compensation for their damages from their own insurance providers through mandatory personal injury protection insurance. They can also choose to hold the at-fault party accountable using a third-party insurance claim. To obtain compensation through a third-party claim, you will most likely have to prove that party’s liability for your collision.
- A driver. Drivers cause most Beaverton motor vehicle accidents. Distractions, drowsiness, alcohol, carelessness, incompetent drivers and broken roadway rules cause many collisions. At-fault drivers should have insurance to cover victims’ damages.
- An automaker. Auto part defects can contribute to motor vehicle accidents. A product manufacturer might be responsible for a tire blowout, bad brakes, defective airbag, seat belt failure or other part defects.
- The city. The City of Beaverton could be legally responsible for a car accident due to a roadway defect, such as a pothole, loose gravel, uneven shoulder, broken traffic light, obscured sign or dangerously designed road.
At Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we represent clients during car, truck, bus, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accident claims. We can take cases involving rideshare vehicles, drunk drivers, texting and driving, hit-and-run, and many other factors. After any car accident with serious injuries, do not hesitate to contact us for a free legal consultation.
Contact a Beaverton Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
The lawyers at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC can help motor accident victims seek financial recovery for their damages. A successful car accident claim in Oregon can pay a victim for his or her lost wages, health care expenses, pain and suffering, vehicle repairs, and other tangible and intangible losses. Discuss what your individual case might be worth today during a free consultation with a lawyer near you.
Our attorneys know how to investigate car crashes, collect evidence of negligence and build strong claims to damages on behalf of our clients. Discuss your case at no risk with our Beaverton motor vehicle accident lawyers today. Call (503) 226-6361 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.