Our Awards and Honors
A Legacy of Excellence Representing the Wrongfully Injured
Our team has been recognized time and again for professional excellence in the field of personal injury, medical malpractice, and product liability law. Our Portland injury lawyers are committed to pushing the limits of typical expectations, striving for higher standards and industry-leading goals. We have worked hard to earn our reputation and our high standing in the legal community.
Some of the accolades and recognitions we have proudly received include:
- The Best Lawyers in America® — All lawyers in our office are listed in Best Lawyers in America. Chuck Paulson has been listed in Best Lawyers for 30 years, since its inception. Jane (medical malpractice and personal injury) and John (product liability) have been listed in Best Lawyers in America for over 10 years. In addition, all of our attorneys have received the title “Lawyer of the Year” from Best Lawyers® in the fields of medical malpractice (Chuck 2014), product liability law (John 2012 & 2015), admiralty and maritime law (John 2017 & 2019), and personal injury litigation – plaintiffs (Jane 2018).
- U.S. News “Best Law Firms” — Paulson Coletti was included in the Oregon list of “Best Law Firms,” published by U.S. News & World Report in the categories of Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Litigation, Medical Malpractice Litigation and Product Liability Litigation since 2014.
- Super Lawyers® — All three of our attorneys — Chuck Paulson, Jane Paulson, and John Coletti — have been selected or inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers®. All three attorneys were named to the list of the Top 10 Oregon Lawyers by Oregon Super Lawyers®.
- The Inner Circle of Advocates — Attorney John Coletti is a member of this prestigious, invitation-only organization, described by The Washington Post as a “select group of 100 of the nation’s most celebrated trial lawyers.”
- American Board of Trial Advocates — All of our lawyers are members of ABOTA, an invitation only group of experienced trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the civil right to jury trial. In 2015, Jane became the President of the Oregon Chapter, becoming the first female President of the Oregon Chapter.
- American College of Trial Lawyers — Both Chuck Paulson and Jane Paulson are members of this invitation-only group. Jane Paulson is one of the youngest members in Oregon history.
- Avvo — Both Jane Paulson and John Coletti have received a 10.0 review on Avvo, a distinguished attorney ranking service.
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association — Chuck Paulson received the title “Distinguished Trial Lawyer” in 2000 from this organization. Additionally, both Chuck Paulson and Jane Paulson served as President of Oregon Trial Lawyers Association.
- Portland Monthly Magazine — Jane and John were named in the Top 10 of Portland’s Best Lawyers by Portland Monthly Magazine and all three lawyers are consistently listed as Best Lawyers in Portland Monthly Magazine.
Call our Portland personal injury lawyers today!
Our goals of doing well and practicing law with integrity are more important to us than professional recognition. As a family firm, we prioritize compassion for our clients and work hard to give back to our communities.
Learn more about our law firm: Call Paulson Coletti and schedule a complimentary case review as soon as possible.