Scaffolding Collapses or Falls
In Portland, Oregon, construction sites are a common sight. Amidst these sites, scaffolding structures rise high, playing a crucial role in building and maintenance work. Unfortunately, when a scaffolding collapse or fall occurs, it can lead to severe injuries or even fatalities. Understanding the complex legal landscape surrounding these accidents is vital for victims seeking justice and compensation. If you or a loved one have been injured in a scaffolding collapse or fall the attorneys of Paulson Coletti can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call us at (503) 862-8712 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Understanding Scaffolding Accidents in Portland, Oregon
Scaffolding accidents typically involve either the collapse of the structure or falls from it. Causes range from structural flaws and inadequate safety measures to improper assembly and maintenance. The consequences of these accidents are often grave, including serious injuries like fractures, head trauma, and in extreme cases, fatalities. Both workers and bystanders can be affected, making these incidents a concern for the entire community.
Your Legal Rights After a Scaffolding Accident
After sustaining an injury due to a scaffolding accident, you have certain legal rights. For workers, this might involve a workers’ compensation claim, while bystanders may pursue a personal injury lawsuit. The key factor in these cases is often negligence – whether it is on the part of the construction company, scaffolding manufacturers, or other parties. Establishing liability is crucial for a successful claim.
How Paulson Coletti Can Help in Scaffolding Accident Cases
At Paulson Coletti, we have a deep understanding of the complexities surrounding scaffolding accidents. Our approach is thorough and tailored, focusing on each client’s unique situation. We have successfully handled numerous scaffolding accident cases, obtaining significant compensation for our clients, and our case studies reflect our commitment and skill in this area.
Seeking Compensation: What You Need to Know
Victims of scaffolding accidents may be entitled to various types of compensation, including:
- Medical expenses for immediate and ongoing treatments.
- Lost wages during recovery.
- Compensation for loss of future earning capacity if the injury leads to long-term disability.
- Pain and suffering, encompassing physical and emotional distress.
Securing fair compensation after being injured in a construction accident often requires skilled legal representation, as the insurance companies and responsible parties may seek to minimize payouts.
Building a Strong Scaffolding Accident Case: Our Comprehensive Approach
Building a robust scaffolding accident case requires attention to detail, a deep understanding of construction site dynamics, and experience in personal injury law. At Paulson Coletti, we are committed to constructing the strongest possible cases for our clients, ensuring they receive the compensation and justice they deserve.
- A Detailed Investigation: The foundation of any strong scaffolding accident case is a thorough investigation. Our legal team immediately gets to work to uncover the root causes of the accident. This involves visiting the site of that accident, interviewing witnesses, and consulting with experts.
- Gathering Compelling Evidence: Once we have established the foundation of our case through investigation, we focus on collecting compelling evidence to support our claims. This includes photographic evidence, your medical records, expert testimonies, and the relevant construction regulations.
- Assertive Negotiation: With a strong case foundation and compelling evidence in hand, we engage in assertive negotiation with the insurance companies and responsible parties. Our goal is to secure the maximum possible compensation for our clients. During negotiation, we will present a clear case, calculate your damages, handle all communication, and demand fair compensation on your behalf.
- Preparing for Trial: While most cases are resolved through negotiation, we understand that some may require litigation to achieve a favorable outcome. In such cases, we will be fully prepared to take your case to trial. Our trial preparation involves assembling a strong legal team, creating a persuasive narrative for compensation, preparing your case for court, and presenting a strong case.
Our approach to building a strong scaffolding accident case is centered on thoroughness, professionalism, and an unwavering commitment to our clients’ best interests. We strive to obtain the justice and compensation our clients deserve, holding the responsible parties accountable for their negligence.
Contact Paulson Coletti for a Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one has been injured due to a scaffolding collapse or fall, we encourage you to reach out to us. Contact Paulson Coletti for a free case evaluation. With our no-win-no-fee policy, you can pursue your case without financial worry. Let us be your advocates in seeking the justice and compensation you deserve.