Biotronik Pacemaker Injury Attorney in Portland
Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC is available to represent clients in both Oregon and Washington who have been injured due to Biotronik pacemakers. We are uniquely skilled to handle defective product cases, evidenced by our “Best Law Firms” rating in the field of product liability litigation and Attorney John Coletti’s “Lawyer of the Year” designation in product liability for plaintiffs.
Protect your legal rights following a Biotronik pacemaker injury by contacting our law firm as soon as possible. Our firm’s practice is based upon principles that enable us to effectively represent clients dealing with any kind of malpractice or product liability case. We stay up to date with the latest medical device recalls and lawsuits so that we can represent our clients knowledgeably and effectively.
Request a free consultation today to learn how Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC may be able to help you or your loved one.
Problems with Biotronik Pacemakers
Pacemakers are essential for people living with bradycardia. Without these medical devices, the heart would beat too slowly, putting individuals at risk for serious heart events and even death. Some patients have reported problems with Biotronik’s pacemakers, including both major and minor events, such as:
- Infection after implantation or removal
- Cardiac perforation
- Cardiac arrest
- Stroke within 30 days of procedure
- Unnecessary implantation by doctors
- Problems necessitating device reprogramming
If you or a loved one has experienced these or other concerning symptoms after receiving the Biotronik pacemaker implant, seek medical attention and then contact an attorney at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC.
Why should I talk to Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC about my Biotronik pacemaker case?
Our adherence to high standards of ethics and professionalism set us apart. We refuse to accept frivolous cases, as our reputation for credibility clearly demonstrates.
Work with Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC and you can benefit from:
- Our track record. Over the course of our practice, we have successfully recovered millions of dollars for our clients in verdicts and settlements. We have a reputation for big verdicts.
- Our accolades. From inclusion in the list ofSuper Lawyers® to membership in the Inner Circle of Advocates to receiving the title “Best Lawyer of the Year” from The Best Lawyers in America®, our attorneys have individually racked up impressive lists of accolades.
- Our commitment. We are a small firm, but we have the resources necessary to fully support our clients’ cases. You won’t work with an associate; you will receive the individual, focused attention of one of our highly rated attorneys.
Everyone deserves a passionate advocate — at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC, we have three. Are you interested in learning more about our law firm and how we can help you pursue legal recourse concerning an injury caused by a Biotronik pacemaker?
Call our office to learn more in a no-cost case consultation.