Oregon Personal Injury Litigators Make 2014 Best Lawyers® in America List
Oregon Personal Injury litigators John Coletti, Jane Paulson, and Chuck Paulson made the 2014 Best Lawyers® in America List. The award by U.S. News – Best Lawyers is given to lawyers for their excellent ratings from both their peers and clients.
Best Lawyers is one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession. Lawyers are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in good standing.
All three Oregon personal injury litigators at Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC were previously recognized by Best Lawyers. Chuck Paulson has been recognized in Best Lawyers since its first publication in 1983. Below are the categories which John, Jane, and Chuck have been recognized for in the 2014 Best Lawyers in America list:
- John M. Coletti, Admiralty and Maritime Law
- John M. Coletti, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- John M. Coletti, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Charles P. A. Paulson, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Charles P. A. Paulson, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Jane Paulson, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Jane Paulson, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs