Portland Dental Malpractice Lawyer
Claims Against Dentists or Oral Surgeons
At Paulson Coletti, we accept cases we believe in — cases we believe
we can win. Dental cases can be as expensive as medical negligence cases
but the damages are often less. In the case of dental malpractice, we
only accept cases involving serious injuries. Our selectivity is to your benefit.
We have handled cases of nerve damage in the mouth (lingual nerve and inferior
alveolar nerve), wisdom tooth extraction malpractice, dental implants,
broken jaws, TMJ damage, and drill mishaps. Due to our commitment to accepting
only meritorious cases, Paulson Coletti has a reputation for integrity
and honesty, giving our clients an additional reason to trust in our team.
Past Dental Malpractice Case Victories
Our team of
Portland personal injury lawyers has successfully fought on behalf of dental malpractice victims, obtaining
significant verdicts and settlements as on their behalf.
Some of our results include:
- $250,000 verdict plus medical bills for a patient whose lingual nerve was
severed by his dentist in the process of a wisdom tooth extraction.
- $600,000 jury verdict for a patient whose lingual nerve was damaged by
his periodontist in his wisdom tooth removal.
- $350,000 verdict for a woman's lingual nerve damaged during extracting
a wisdom tooth.
- $415,000 jury verdict for damage to a patient's inferior alveolar nerve,
which occurred when an endodontist's drill slipped during a procedure.
- $250,000 verdict for a female patient whose lingual nerve was severed by
her dentist during a wisdom tooth extraction.
- Significant settlement for damage to the inferior alveolar nerve from improperly
placed dental implants.
Rated by U.S. News to "Best Law Firms" in Portland for Medical
To learn more about dental malpractice and your rights, schedule a
free case evaluation at our law office. We are here to help you determine whether you have
a claim and how we can help. We keep a small caseload, so we limit our
cases to those we truly believe we can win.
Should we agree to take on your case, there is no risk; we charge no legal
fees until we win a case. To learn more, please feel free to
contact our team at Paulson Coletti as soon as possible.